Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My wish list for Santa Claus, a.k.a Dave Van Horn

Started by TuckFexas, June 03, 2006, 05:08:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TuckFexas

June 03, 2006, 05:08:37 pm Last Edit: June 03, 2006, 05:12:21 pm by TuckFexas
Sit Blake Parker! Logan Forsythe isn't a great hitter, but he can strikeout just as well as Parker, but still make plays in the field.

Give Boyce a chance to redeem himself. His pitching did not lose the game last night.

Get ahold of Joboo and have him bless the bats, this is the only thing I can think of that you haven't done yet. (For those who haven't seen the move Major League, you won't get this one).

We can win 3 in a row, got to have the bats going. COME ON HOGS!!! WPS!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

ballhog™

parker gives up about as many runs as he produces...I know he has a great arm and has power but he just needs to be more consistent...hitting and at 3rd

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hollywood_HOGan

Quote from: ballhog on June 03, 2006, 05:11:04 pm
parker gives up about as many runs as he produces...I know he has a great arm and has power but he just needs to be more consistent...hitting and at 3rd

I think he's had about 4 errors in these last two games.

RazorHawg16

anyone have a list of recruits that are coming in for next year?

stan the man

Bench him now.  For being a junior he is not producing.  He looks at too many good pitches and swings a too many bad piteches.  Doesn't appear to know the strike zone. 

HogBaptist

guys, he just looks like a deer in head lights out there.  his confidence is way way down.  i hate to watch him play.  he doesn't look like he is having fun out there.  i believe he can be good, but i think his confidence is keeping him back.  watch out for him if he ever get his head on straight.

rightdp

rightdp

Quote from: HogBaptist on June 03, 2006, 11:37:12 pm
guys, he just looks like a deer in head lights out there.  his confidence is way way down.  i hate to watch him play.  he doesn't look like he is having fun out there.  i believe he can be good, but i think his confidence is keeping him back.  watch out for him if he ever get his head on straight.

It's been 3 years now................

CorningHog

Yeah, I said last night and have thought it all year that when Blake is at 3rd, he just looks uncomfortable.  Coach Van Horn knows best and I would think he would put Forsythe in if Logan is actually a better fielder than Blake.  Because it is obvious that Blake is struggling at the plate and he definitely looks at good pitches and swings at the low stuff.  He is also very much prone to whiffing at any type of breaking ball.

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

TulsaHogFan

Quote from: rightdp on June 03, 2006, 11:47:29 pm
Quote from: RazorHawg16 on June 03, 2006, 05:14:46 pm
anyone have a list of recruits that are coming in for next year?

http://www.hognation.net/baseball/recruits.html

Carlton Salters    OF    6-2    190    Throws R
North Florida Christian High School Eagles (Havana, FL )

Do what?  He can't play baseball.  We need him for Football lol.

Honestly i wish he had time for both, but i doubt it.