Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Update on incoming OLM Jim Hart

Started by The Recruiting Guy, May 16, 2006, 06:50:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Here's a little of my conversation with Jim Hart.

TRG:  Jim I guess the question on everyones mind is, how is the leg doing?

Jim:  Its doing pretty good now.  I go back to the doctor June 16th for a strength evaluation and I hope to be released from the doctor by June 20th.  I also plan on being on campus sometime early July.

TRG:  That's great to hear Jim.  What about your workouts, how are they going?

Jim:  They are going really well, I am back to running, leg press, and other work outs.

TRG:  How about your speed, are you back to what you were before the injury?

Jim:  I don't really know about my speed right now, I haven't timed myself in a while.  I am running though and doing a lot of leg presses.

TRG:  Tell me more about the leg presses.

Jim:  I have been working out with 250lbs and can do that 60 times.

TRG:  Sounds like that leg is doing a lot better now.

Jim:  Yes sir.

TRG:  Are you staying in touch with the coaches?

Jim:  Yes sir, I talked with Coach Markuson last week and we have really been just working on the paperwork side of things lately.  Just trying to make sure we get everything turned in to the clearing house and the University.

TRG:  How do you feel about making this step in your life?

Jim:  Laughing. I am really excited about it.  Its a big step, I just graduated not too long ago and and now I am about to be on campus.  Its been a little crazy.

TRG:  Thanks again for your time Jim.  We are all looking forward to seeing you on campus.

Jim:  Thank you sir.  I am looking forward to being there.

I am glad I got the opportunity to talk to Jim, he sounds like a genuine young man.  Also after talking with him it sounds as if he leg is about back to normal.  I am looking to see big things from this big guy in the future.   :razorback:

Zen_Hog

Hollywood_HOGan

Awsome interview.

I can definitly get used to seeing all the recruiting news.

Hit That Line

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on May 16, 2006, 10:22:18 pm
Awsome interview.

I can definitly get used to seeing all the recruiting news.

Yeah i know. I don't know what im gonna do with all of my free time now that i don't have to try and find out on my own bogus things about recrutis that Otis and Clay are saying. It feels like all of a sudden im really computer lazy.  Thanks again TRG.

Porkahontas

Jim = complete class act.

The big guy spend a couple of weeks before last summer working in a soup kitchen in NYC with the Catholic Church Youth Organization.

Give the kid a year to get used to the speed of the SEC and I think he'll be a dandy down the road. It's a big step from playing Georgia to playing Yellville-Summit.