Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nutt Resigns!!!!

Started by chiefsfan, March 03, 2006, 10:23:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

taintlint

wishyjoshy

Everyone is mad at this b@$t@rd for getting our hopes up!

hogfan064

Dang Arkansas State Fans!!   Or at least I think he's an ASU fan.  I apologize if he's not

Hogeye_Pierce

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 03, 2006, 10:41:10 am
Dang Arkansas State Fans!!   Or at least I think he's an ASU fan.  I apologize if he's not

Umm... Hate to break the news to ya, but that's DICKIE Nutt at stAte. Dennis just resigned from TEXAS State.
Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

taintlint

Quote from: Hogeye_Pierce on March 03, 2006, 10:43:30 am
Dang Arkansas State Fans!!   Or at least I think he's an ASU fan.  I apologize if he's not

Umm... Hate to break the news to ya, but that's DICKIE Nutt at stAte. Dennis just resigned from TEXAS State.

When did Arkansas get a "State"!?!? That's kinda cool I guess. Maybe we could play them sometimes if they can afford the equipment or gas money to Fayetteville.

nwarazfan

Just hope we don't hire him as an asst here.  Frank and Jim love their Nutts.

hogfan064

Dang Arkansas State Fans!!   Or at least I think he's an ASU fan.  I apologize if he's not

That's not why I thought he was an ASU fan.  There is a chiefsfan that always defends ASU, not sure if it's this guy though.  And again I apologize if it is

HogISH™

nolan needs a job and that would get him off our payroll.

HogISH
|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^| ||
|...BEER   TRUCK..........| ||'|";, ___.
|_..._..._______===|=||_|__|..., ] -|
"(@)'(@)"""''"**|(@)(@)*****''(@)

Hogville Trash Can Moderator - my theme song:

Isn't it rich, isn't it queer
Losing my timing this late in my career  And where are the clowns  Quick send in the clowns  Don't bother they're here.

nwarazfan

Quote from: HogISH™ on March 03, 2006, 10:57:38 am
nolan needs a job and that would get him off our payroll.

HogISH

I'd like to see Darrell Hawkins get it and then Nolan could go coach PV A&M in the SWAC.

hogfan064

Craig O Squeal

Quote from: nwarazfan on March 03, 2006, 10:50:22 am
Frank and Jim love their Nutts.
Quote of the day! +1

But I think you're not allowed to have more than 2 Nutts at any given time   ;D

SupaCrawf

Quote from: taintlint on March 03, 2006, 10:48:00 am

When did Arkansas get a "State"!?!? That's kinda cool I guess. Maybe we could play them sometimes if they can afford the equipment or gas money to Fayetteville.

Taint, do you follow Hogs Sports at all??? Or, do you just come on the message board to see how much you can get smited???
I'm kind of a big deal.

PHill94

Have you seen their record. No surprise to me. I'm guessing the nuts didn't fall far from the tree

hogsNbeer

Maybe, just Maybe big Brother NUTT will follow little brothers footsteps and get the hell out of our football program... ;D

HDN make me want to  :puke:

Pragmatic PiG

Joke could be on the chiefs fan

Dennis may find his way back to the A state coaching staff........ :P

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 03, 2006, 11:03:07 am
He is an ASU fan. He refers to ASU as us.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,50547.40.html

I am an ASU fan yes.  But I cheer for the hogs just as much. Is there a problem with that...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

RBLtoHOG

Quote from: taintlint on March 03, 2006, 10:48:00 am

are you serious?
In any fight, life or football, its the guy who is willing to die who will win that inch. If I'm gonna have any life anymore its because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch....because, that's what living is!

hogfan064

Quote from: chiefsfan on March 03, 2006, 01:36:47 pm

I am an ASU fan yes.  But I cheer for the hogs just as much. Is there a problem with that...

No sir, not at all.  I'm just giving you a hard time.  I have nothing against the Indians. I'm glad to see the ASU baseball team do well.  I support all state schools, but realize there is only 1 major school in the state.  And I am a Hog who supports a ASU-Arkansas game just because it would be much more entertaining than ULM. 

chiefsfan

Quote from: hogfan064 on March 03, 2006, 01:43:25 pm
Quote from: chiefsfan on March 03, 2006, 01:36:47 pm

No sir, not at all.  I'm just giving you a hard time.  I have nothing against the Indians. I'm glad to see the ASU baseball team do well.  I support all state schools, but realize there is only 1 major school in the state.  And I am a Hog who supports a ASU-Arkansas game just because it would be much more entertaining than ULM. 

okay good just being sure...